changing over skid and track from 121 to 153 nytro

Darrel 59

Reaction score
I have a 2008 nytro 121 stock with 750 km I ride on trails and in the back country, pull a sleigh to camp hunting and fishing would like to change from 121 to a 2010 or newer 153 or 162 skid and track want to know what I need to do or it is worth while or just get a different sled

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I honestly would be looking at getting a 2010 or newer Nytro MTX if this is what you want. The chassis is much better and you won't have to worry about switching things over.

sled obsessed

Reaction score
i did this to mine and it was fun but expensive and I had help from guys who knew what they were doing, prob easier to just sell it and get a different one. won't cost any more than trying to change yours.

turbojoe

Reaction score
i have 2009 153 stock skid and track and mounting brackets and extention for sale and also 162 skid and a set of iceage 163 rails?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Your Saskatchewan Yamaha rep did this to his sled. I can't think of his name right now. I think it was Robertson Motorsports in Swift Current that did the work for him give Cody Robertson there a call and talk to him about it. If you've got the time and money to put into it and like doing that kind of thing it would be a cool project but I think you may be further ahead just selling that sled and picking up a long track. Jan

Darrel 59

Reaction score
I found a 162 track and skid and stock tunnel it all worked good it was a lot of work but went well

Top Bottom