caroline poker rally

McLuvin

Reaction score
So any idea of how much snow there is out there? Trying to decide if I'm going to the Tail Creek rally at Ol MacDonald's resort or head out to Caroline!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So any idea of how much snow there is out there? Trying to decide if I'm going to the Tail Creek rally at Ol MacDonald's resort or head out to Caroline!

huh i made some ice scratchers for bentley on sat..... are u sure there is enought snow east of lacombe??? i was told there is between 2 -3 ft on the trails and trees... at the trunk road [ caroline snow trails ] ...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey on second thought got to the other one....... more snow for me...:):):)

McLuvin

Reaction score
Just went out this morning and measured the snow at the staging area. 10" in the trees and less on the trail as it has been packed. Still ridable though.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went out this morning and measured the snow at the staging area. 10" in the trees and less on the trail as it has been packed. Still ridable though.

It will be an ice scratcher day out there for sure lol See ya all out there sunday, we will be riding cats: orange M1000 and Black M8 Mel and Rich.

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this poker ralley ride on Sunday. Hopefully meet some other S&M's on the trails.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this poker ralley ride on Sunday. Hopefully meet some other S&M's on the trails.

Were you on the ride with Red Deer Power Sports Bearberry trails that one day?

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going my first time on a trail and my first poker run

Sleds are already loaded and ready to roll

Hope to meet a few of you guys out there

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going my first time on a trail and my first poker run

Sleds are already loaded and ready to roll

Hope to meet a few of you guys out there

Were in a white dodge ram big black front brush guard and two Cats see ya there!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun and take some pics, my sleds not registered, only Ins. so will be spending the day at the Pine Lake Fishing Derby:beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, we had other plans that day. Did lots of riding last year out at Bearberry with Catchme.

Saw Catche Me and his crew today, A fun time had by all. Sketchy snow but better than expected. Won a door prize(shoulder pack) good eats and treats. did the loop in 4 hours enjoying the sunshine and + temps! Best Darn Chili we've had in a long time, It's still working HAHAHA Big Thank you to James Brady and the Club for good snacks and great times in your beautiful Back Country Area.

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

Top Bottom