Can for 2003 VE 800

Cyrus747

Reaction score
I picked up an 03 VE 800 on the weekend and was wondering what can you guys would suggest? I was looking at MBRP race can but Royal Distributing says in the catalogue it won't fit?? MBRP says it will? It does have reverse so maybe thats the issue?? Anyway if you guys have any suggestions it would be appreciated. Would like something snappy but not mind numbing...Just looking for a slip on.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the mbrp are load i would go with the slp part no: 09-252 phone them they sell for 279.95 and royal does also sell them not sure about cost you might get a good price if it is old stock

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree go with the slp.gives you a little more sound and weight savings but wll not drive you crazy.I have this on mine sounds great.

Cyrus747

Reaction score
thanks, does the SLP clear the reverse? Royal Distributing says an MBRP will not clear reverse? Can anyone chime in on this? MBRP says it will fit?Not sure what the deal is?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you see the difference in size from the suitcase that it comes with and the slp can reverse will not be a issue. the person at royal is out to lunch if the chain case fits with the stock exhaust it will not be a problem with something that is half the size.not sure what year polaris changed there reverse from mechanical to electronic which one does yours have, not that it should make a difference

Cyrus747

Reaction score
it is the PERC reverse on my machine. I can't seem to find a slp can locally or even in Canada, just the states...and our dollar sucks right now. may have to go mbrp...guess I will order and find out!

Top Bottom