Calgary Snowmobile Club Ride for STARS 2018 is now active.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just wanted to close off this thread with a quick result report. With donations and auction cash combined we came in at $4838 for STARS. Just a small amount short of our "Fund a flight" target of $5400 but very good. Special thanks to all those involved including our very own Papajake for donating a sled lift, Pure Country for hosting us, CrowSnow Riders for collaborating again with us which brought a Poker run to the event and its associated Polaris and A&E sponsored meals, Cycle Works Calgary for donating a winch and the ASA for donating an awesome BCA safety kit(Trans, shovel and probe). We also had donations of a Jobsite speaker and remote starter from the Crowsnow Riders who I am sorry but I do not have the names of the sponsors for. Anyone else I may have missed please accept my thanks and apologies - so many helped to make this a success.
I also want to thank Norm for manning the auction booth with me this year. This was a last minute setup and he ended up being a big success but only because we had bodies to man the booth.

Top Bottom