Calder trophy

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well going into tonights game Hopkins has 20 points total, on par for a great season if he can dodge the injury bug, who else thinks that he will dismantle the competition when it comes to winning the rookie title. I think hes going to win the calder this year by a landslide.:beer::beer::beer::D

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Point a game plus...........Add Ebbs and the numbers are gonna be sick !!
ebs, and smyth, they are both gaining in Kessel, i would be amazed if he isnt chosen for the calder

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goal and an assist today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does any team shut down all three, you may get 2 of the kids but on a given night anyone of them can beat you......Look the hell out when all three are rollin...........Nuge is entering the Ovie/Sid/Stamkos era, a little early but he will get there......Ebbs is just a tick behind , does this guy ever lose a puck battle !! It has started...........

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does any team shut down all three, you may get 2 of the kids but on a given night anyone of them can beat you......Look the hell out when all three are rollin...........Nuge is entering the Ovie/Sid/Stamkos era, a little early but he will get there......Ebbs is just a tick behind , does this guy ever lose a puck battle !! It has started...........
definetly an exciting bunch of kids to watch, Neville, havent been much of an Oiler fan since the 80's but they have brought an new level that alot of teams are going to be trying to compare themsleves to, the advantage they have now is that they seem to have the depth, now that they have 2 solid centers that can win a faceoff, and defense has improved by 200 percent over last year

Top Bottom