Burnout Video From NADP Blackout!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Vid.

Did you run the truck in the 1/4? I want to hear some times from trucks running the spartan tunes in particular.:beer:

ST1

Reaction score
Ya it got a hard to see and breath in there after that!!..It was a lot of fun though. NADP put on a great show up there. Yes we did take the truck down the quarter. Best posted time was a 13.44 at 98 mph (keep in mind that is with 38" tall tires an 8" lift and over 9000lbs of vehicle there) I know it has at least a 13.2 in it becasue on one of my runs I lifted as to no break out of my dial in time and it ran a 13.5 at on 88mph. Not bad for Inatake Exaust and Tune. The Spartan is amazing, anyone with a 6.4l Ford should have one even if you arn't planning on running any of the crazy tunes. Our milage coming back from edmonton this weekend was 21mpg at 110km/h. When we first got the truck we were getting 11mpg on the highway!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it got a hard to see and breath in there after that!!..It was a lot of fun though. NADP put on a great show up there. Yes we did take the truck down the quarter. Best posted time was a 13.44 at 98 mph (keep in mind that is with 38" tall tires an 8" lift and over 9000lbs of vehicle there) I know it has at least a 13.2 in it becasue on one of my runs I lifted as to no break out of my dial in time and it ran a 13.5 at on 88mph. Not bad for Inatake Exaust and Tune. The Spartan is amazing, anyone with a 6.4l Ford should have one even if you arn't planning on running any of the crazy tunes. Our milage coming back from edmonton this weekend was 21mpg at 110km/h. When we first got the truck we were getting 11mpg on the highway!

I've got the 275 V2 in my truck how much better is the 310? Spartan all the way.

ST1

Reaction score
Well we have the test '310' tune, as it is not yet realeased to the public and the 310 deffinately shifts a lot harder then the 275. The power is amazing and it smokes like crazy. We drive our truck around on a day to day basis with the v4 275 tune in it and just put the 310 in for goin to the track. Very impressive I can't beleive the stock tranny in these trucks can take so much abuse.

Top Bottom