Bully dog on 03 Dodge

JFedup

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to stack a Edge EZ on top of a power pup programer? Any help would be golden.:):beer::)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i was wondering if anyone out there has managed to stack a edge ez on top of a power pup programer? Any help would be golden.:):beer::)

hard to stack two programmers successfully............. I have the edge juice with attitude, and i stacked the diablo super power puck.....i had the power pup programmed in it before, with the edge, but i like the availablility of turning off or on a second program with a switch....

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The EZ and bully dog PP is ok. Now the EZ and smarty is a way better animal for the 03. And yes a tranny is a upgrade is a must. Unless its a row boat, then i wouldnt be worried, just a good disk and your good to go.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The EZ and bully dog PP is ok. Now the EZ and smarty is a way better animal for the 03. And yes a tranny is a upgrade is a must. Unless its a row boat, then i wouldnt be worried, just a good disk and your good to go.

when you say row boat you mean a manual transmission?

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you say row boat you mean a manual transmission?

Yep that is what i meen. my buddys with autos call my dodge a row boat, but i can shift just as quick as they can.lol

And yes, when i meen a disk, i meen a whole clutch. I got a South Bend DD in mine and i wont go back. Hold pretty much anything you can toss at it.

Top Bottom