Bruderhiem

rayf01

Reaction score
Was thinking of taking the new Outlander out on Saturday to Bruderhiem. Want to start the break in and get it out for a first ride. With the warm weather all this week and a high of +8 on saturday, think there will be rideable terrain?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only one way to find out. get her out and giver. Congrats on the new toy!

rayf01

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the county mounties though? If you park at the staging area, have insurance and registration and stay off the roads there is no issue right?

I ran in to one last year and he had no problems as long as we were not on the roads. However, never been to the Red Water area either, how do I get there?

sassymudbug

Reaction score
We only ran into one mountie of all the times that we have been to Bruderheim this year. He pulled up and we were already getting all our papers out, and he didn't even look at them. ;) Just said to ride safe and to stay off the roads.

The biggest problem that we have had out there yesterday was with a couple of really pissed off landowners :rant:. Some DipSh*t didn't like staying to the trails and cut their fence to ride on their property :nono:. They were out fixing fence and anybody that rode out their way got an earful. Not that I blame them in the least, if it was me I would have been the same way.

Lots of good mud to play in :perfect10: Got stuck, got the kids all muddy, and had a blast.

Top Bottom