Bruderhiem On Sunday Sept 07

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any of you Oltimers remember the movie/documentry On Any Sunday a dirt bike doc made in the early 70's.Was a big inspiration for me when I was kid.
Anyway me and Ron are heading out to Bruderhiem on Sunday and plan to be in the parking lot at 11.00 am and riding till about 3.00 pm.This post is for those who wish to join us ,see you in the staging area about a mile off the secondary highway.If not we will have fun without ya LOL!
catmando!
No need for replies,just be there or not!

Cadeuses

Reaction score
I will be tere tomorrow with about nine other quadders all from the Sprockets Club in Wainwright. This will be the first time any of us will travel there, so we are hoping for a great time. See you there. Cheers

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just look for a Red Brute and a Yellow 800 Renegade with all these tubes sticking out LOL!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a fun but very dry day,Couldnt find any mud so had to play in the sand and tour around on the trails a bit,Me Ron and RMK700 had a good ride and the highlight of the day was chasing down someone who we thought was related to one of our own.The pictures will explain! LOL!
catmando!

Attachments

• P9070020.jpg
    P9070020.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P9060003.jpg
    P9060003.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 33
  • Dragonman !.jpg
    Dragonman !.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 274
  • P9070016.jpg
    P9070016.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 33

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Was a good day. Im not too impressed with the people that shot fireworks off and decided to leave the spent fireworks and all the packaging all over the place. You would have needed at least 3 large garbage bags to clean this up. I was surprised how dry it was too, no skeg, no mud, hardly any water. Except for the creek I attempted to cross, the water was over my seat, I decided not to cross as I was snorkled, there not.:d On the east side there is now a farm fence dividing the property and closing down quite an area. You cannot get to the back pond or hills. There is livestock in there now as well, so dont try to get there.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been scalped:eek::eek::eek:

AND LOOK IT!!!!!!! SEE ITS TRUE!!!!! I WATCHED ALL THE DIRT BIKE MOVIES AND FIRST DAY I WAS A PRO!!!!! Chech out my jump. LOLOLOL

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a good day. Im not too impressed with the people that shot fireworks off and decided to leave the spent fireworks and all the packaging all over the place. You would have needed at least 3 large garbage bags to clean this up. I was surprised how dry it was too, no skeg, no mud, hardly any water. Except for the creek I attempted to cross, the water was over my seat, I decided not to cross as I was snorkled, there not.:d On the east side there is now a farm fence dividing the property and closing down quite an area. You cannot get to the back pond or hills. There is livestock in there now as well, so dont try to get there.

So I take by your reaction........"You would have needed at least 3 large garbage bags to clean this up"..........this mess is still out there?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So I take by your reaction........"You would have needed at least 3 large garbage bags to clean this up"..........this mess is still out there?
Yep, it started to rain good, never brought bags, But when I go back there I will bring G-bags with me and hope I dont have to use them. Mabie the peeps that made the mess or someone who parked close can grab.:nono:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it started to rain good, never brought bags, But when I go back there I will bring G-bags with me and hope I dont have to use them. Mabie the peeps that made the mess or someone who parked close can grab.:nono:

BAD RONALD........every rider should have at least 4 contractor grade bags with them...quadding or sledding..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the pile of garbage these Morons left behind,The pictures dont do it justice as it was pretty bad.
catmando!

Attachments

• garbage.jpg
    garbage.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 27

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you Oltimers remember the movie/documentry On Any Sunday a dirt bike doc made in the early 70's.Was a big inspiration for me when I was kid.
Anyway me and Ron are heading out to Bruderhiem on Sunday and plan to be in the parking lot at 11.00 am and riding till about 3.00 pm.This post is for those who wish to join us ,see you in the staging area about a mile off the secondary highway.If not we will have fun without ya LOL!
catmando!
No need for replies,just be there or not!

Catmando... wish I could have joined you and Ron. I was about to reply to your invite saying I'm in, but after checking in with my wife she told me that we had already commited to a charity fund raiser in St.Albert for "Walk Now For Autism". :( Instead of quadding with you guys, I contributed my time and money with my family for a really good cause. We had a great time. :)However... I would have loved to get out to Bruderheim and riddin with you guys. Please post again if you are going out there anytime soon. I really need to get out and ride.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando... wish I could have joined you and Ron. I was about to reply to your invite saying I'm in, but after checking in with my wife she told me that we had already commited to a charity fund raiser in St.Albert for "Walk Now For Autism". :( Instead of quadding with you guys, I contributed my time and money with my family for a really good cause. We had a great time. :)However... I would have loved to get out to Bruderheim and riddin with you guys. Please post again if you are going out there anytime soon. I really need to get out and ride.

No Problem we usually post something,Still digging the sand out of my eyes!
catmando!

mohawkman

Reaction score
hey boys its mohawk man ! hah love the pics what a dry day it was ! to bad the river was to high! is there any videos of that jump?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey boys its mohawk man ! hah love the pics what a dry day it was ! to bad the river was to high! is there any videos of that jump?

Sorry,I should have but didnt video it.Will say you got some good air though and looking back i wish I would have..........Next time!
Be sure to say Hi to Dragonlady!
catmando!

Top Bottom