Brp listens and steps up

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mitch – I'm please to announce to you due to the tremendous applause the program has received in the east, we have decided to expand it to the west.

What are you guys talking about????? The response clearly shows that it is due to the overwhelming success in the East - thank God for the East!!! Long live the East!!! Viva the East!!!!! those Eastern clubs rock!!!

You doo guys are hilarious - guess love is blind afterall for all those wearing yellow- but Mitch still did a good job!:):):)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about????? The response clearly shows that it is due to the overwhelming success in the East - thank God for the East!!! Long live the East!!! Viva the East!!!!! those Eastern clubs rock!!!

You doo guys are hilarious - guess love is blind afterall for all those wearing yellow- but Mitch still did a good job!:):):)

Haggis, money for trails is money for trails. The better the participation by everyone, the more money for clubs ....and the more it costs BRP.....don't forget, this means a free sled to raise money for a club in Alberta and BC now as well.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are Polaris, Artic cat and Yamaha going to step up, Eh?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute...."due to tremendous appluase in the East" they are expanding the program. How does that make sense. They didn't say due to the tremendous outcries from the West. Another slight!!??

Sounds like a marketing plow to me.....if it smells like chit it probably is chit.........

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute...."due to tremendous appluase in the East" they are expanding the program. How does that make sense. They didn't say due to the tremendous outcries from the West. Another slight!!??

Sounds like a marketing plow to me.....if it smells like chit it probably is chit.........
That may be true, but the important thing is for people to go out and participate...make them pay......Not important how or why it was expanded but that it WAS expanded to include us.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Remember this?

Well as promised on Oct. 1/08 by BRP :wtg:
here is the form to fill out for the $10 credit for your snowmobile club. Forms must be dropped off at your local dealer by Nov. 15/08. Good job everyone. :beer:

I know there is a trail that I would really like to see developed before it wins again and we don`t even have a Doo Dealer here.

Top Bottom