Broken drive shaft

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the shafts getting snapped? You guys riding hardpack & hammering throttle? Hitting jumps & landing on the throttle? Just like to know how not to try & break mine.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the shafts getting snapped? You guys riding hardpack & hammering throttle? Hitting jumps & landing on the throttle? Just like to know how not to try & break mine.

I assume by his user name that the snow pony at one time or another was subjected to a WOT landing on one of our good old rock hard sk snowdrifts. When the belt drives first come out my sk buddy's were going through belts like crazy from that exact scenario but maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saskrenegade

Reaction score
Nope I pretty only ride mountains. Sled has never been rode in sask. I had just unloaded at pilot creek lot (cooke city) rode the grommed highway to town 9 miles. Then buddy forgot something in the trailer so riding back to trailer in morning on same groomed highway made it 7 miles and it snapped. Obviously defective from factory I guess. We will see this weekend I will try my luck again.

Top Bottom