Bow Season almost here!!!!

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Bow season is just around the corner,,,,,,,,,, and I broke my freaking bow!!!! Cracked a limb,,,,,, now I have to buy a new one,,,,,,, I told the wife that these cheap bows are not cutting the mustard!!!! I could get killed if that broke and hit me,,,,,,,,,, So I will go to Bass Pro and get my new Parrellel Bow within a couple days,,,,,,,, Thinking a Martin Cheatah,, wanted a Bengal but are out of stock,,,,,,,, maybe something better??? not sure???
Let's Get Dirty,,,,, In the Mud!!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't see the connection, hunting/bows and street bikes. what gives?

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree should be moved to Just about anything goes or where ever but not here......

Should try Bow Tec they are great bows so are the Matthews....thinking of changing to a Bow Tec soon.....and yes a broken limb sucks..now you have to learn and site in a new bow for hunting season just around the corner....hope to it buddy!!!;)

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Screen must have moved when I went to click on Just about anything goes????? But I got my new Bow,,,,,,,, a Martin Cheatah,,,,,,, went to Bass Pro Shops,,,,,,,,,,,, and there is a whole new topic,,,,,,,,, How can a person turn into an angry shopper in moments of walking into a store???? Actually it was back on Highway #2 trying to drive into there. Mad house extreme!!!! First it was a total blocked area,,,,,,,,, creep down the road to the MAll,,,,,,, all main routes closed,,,,,,, hade to drive through mall parking lot,,,,,,,,, OK we are here,,,,,,,, after all the delays! In this masive store ,,, which is really impresive by the way,,,,,, We have tourists, trying on camo clothes and taking pictures of each other,,,,,, wierd, but get the heck out of my way,,,, too the archery section,,,,,,,,, here is my BOW!!! I would like to try it in the archery lane,, fight with staff on seriousness of my purchase,,, give up as the line up of tourists watching someone shot a bow. But then to the till,,,,,,,,,,, oh, we have one open and it is not working,,, masive lineup,,,,,,,,AAGG!!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! another opens,,, I bolt for it and escape!!!! Shop in the morning on a week day is suggested!!!! But yes I will go back.
http://www.wildkakwasafari.com

S

sldgy

Screen must have moved when I went to click on Just about anything goes????? But I got my new Bow,,,,,,,, a Martin Cheatah,,,,,,, went to Bass Pro Shops,,,,,,,,,,,, and there is a whole new topic,,,,,,,,, How can a person turn into an angry shopper in moments of walking into a store???? Actually it was back on Highway #2 trying to drive into there. Mad house extreme!!!! First it was a total blocked area,,,,,,,,, creep down the road to the MAll,,,,,,, all main routes closed,,,,,,, hade to drive through mall parking lot,,,,,,,,, OK we are here,,,,,,,, after all the delays! In this masive store ,,, which is really impresive by the way,,,,,, We have tourists, trying on camo clothes and taking pictures of each other,,,,,, wierd, but get the heck out of my way,,,, too the archery section,,,,,,,,, here is my BOW!!! I would like to try it in the archery lane,, fight with staff on seriousness of my purchase,,, give up as the line up of tourists watching someone shot a bow. But then to the till,,,,,,,,,,, oh, we have one open and it is not working,,, masive lineup,,,,,,,,AAGG!!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! another opens,,, I bolt for it and escape!!!! Shop in the morning on a week day is suggested!!!! But yes I will go back.
Let's Get Dirty,,,,, In the Mud!!!

how many horsepower that new ride pulling:rolleyes:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bow season is over and this thread still isnt moved....LOL:d

Top Bottom