boots for dry feet?

W

woodies

looking for a bit of input on baffin pivot's! heard all the klim and hmk stories, but baffins are nice work boots and my work store here can have them in a week.also got the boa lace, anyone got that system?:)also to consider is 240 price tag. anyone got better price for klim or hmk?

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my klim gtx radiums for $244 tax in at a dealer just outside edmonton, but that was the vip discount because i know the parts person.

Bummer

Reaction score
I have a couple of buddies that have Klim and Hmk but nither are totally happy!! I have worn Browning Hunting boots for the past 15 years or so. I am on my second pair and I woundent buy anything else! Totally water proof 1000g of thinsolate and gortex. I mast have 500 mile of walking in huting season on these and 6 or 7 years of sledding Paid 300.00 buck for them years ago. Always warm and dry and you can walk for miles in them try that with sledding boots!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride the new Polaris and some other are having problems, the polaris sprays up a llot of snow, more so on the left foot and with in an hour my left foot is soaked. I had to go with a rubber insulated boot. I picked them up at Peavy mart $130.00. They say they are good for a 100 below but thats is bull crap as we all know. My feet are dry now.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the baffen work boots and my feet are dry and warm every time. I really like them, but I have never tried klim or other boots.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Pivots myself. Fell through a creek by Turtle Lake (Sk.) this past weekend. Both boots submerged twice,but not over the top, feet DRY, WOW!! Quakes spent 18 hours in them last season on Boulder, dry feet, thank god cause he threw his socks in my face as a joke, showing how dry they were...:rolleyes:

CHEERS!!!!
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

budster

Reaction score
have been using the polaris extreme for 5 years now good to 40 below very light and only 130 to 150$ spray with work world conditioner every second ride after first year , lite easy to move around sled only problem not a big foot print when you have to walk over to your buddies sled to help him or her dig out. getting my next pair next week after 6 years, take it or leave it!

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have HMK , feet are never wet or cold ....wouldn't switch for the world....Hubby has KLIM ADRENALINE he is very happy with them , not as stiff as HMK therefore easier to walk in.....Just my two bits!!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wear dunlop rubber boots and bamma socks ..... well at work and riding my brute around.. i dont got a a sled yet

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wear dunlop rubber boots and bamma socks ..... well at work and riding my brute around.. i dont got a a sled yet

gotta agree with ya 100% feet are always dry and warm from -40 to +40 as long as the water isn't higher than the hole in the top.

Top Bottom