Boost controllers

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interested in trying an electronic boost controller for my turbo. Any brands that stand out for sled applications?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
that would be pretty cool to have a go baby go button that would change boost levels. however to change fuel mapping also at the same touch of the button would sure be something

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boondocker has a electronic one new this year.
"Boondocker Electronic Boost Controller"

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a two stage boost controller on my apex that works really well. has two dials on the box one for low boost and one for high boost and its wored to my high beam/low beam switch (i dont have headlights) and you can change from one to the other by hittin the button. plan on making it change fuel mapps as well to go with boost levels.......

t_thall

Reaction score
aem makes an electronic boost controller thats built right into a boost gauge, have one on my truck, works good...

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a two stage boost controller on my apex that works really well. has two dials on the box one for low boost and one for high boost and its wored to my high beam/low beam switch (i dont have headlights) and you can change from one to the other by hittin the button. plan on making it change fuel mapps as well to go with boost levels.......

2x this boost controller

Adrenaline Vince

Reaction score
Just go to Mopack and jet a boost dial, there like $60 and tie in to you waist gate very easily. They look cool and work great. I had mine set 10-20psi on my Apex. Cheap,easy and no b.s. electronics.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI, i know this is an older post, but boondockers EBC has the abillity to change boost levels with the touch of a button. It is kinda like a nos button but you set the level to the desired range based on your fuel. SO boondock around at 8 lbs and hit the juice if you are playing. Kinda cool.

T

TracksCanada

FYI, i know this is an older post, but boondockers EBC has the abillity to change boost levels with the touch of a button. It is kinda like a nos button but you set the level to the desired range based on your fuel. SO boondock around at 8 lbs and hit the juice if you are playing. Kinda cool.

Have they ever got it to work?

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope so, i bought one. It was a little complicated at first, but new instructions are a little more user friendly. I waited for a season so they could get the bugs out and get some reviews on it. They seem to work fine according to guys using them.

Top Bottom