Boondocker 48" Hose

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a Boondocker steel braided NOS hose. 48"long, the kit I bought brand new only comes 36" long..and with a big kink in it???????? Which is the wroung hose for this kit, instructions say 52" but I can get by with a 48" Plus it came with five 4 hole nozzels and one five hole nozzel, so if anyone wants to trade out some small nozzels I have lots of 4 hole. Basically this kit must have been the parts bin for someone!

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought and sold alot of stuff on S&M members, NEVER had any moments worrie at all! This kit was bought from a S&M reputable dealer......ya right! 8 phone call's, 4 PM's and no answer 5 pictures texted !

I think next time I'll stick to the private members instead.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a BIG :clap2: To Reid @ Bonndocker Canada, I called them and told them the story. They were very very helpful. All he wanted was me to be happy with my kit and get it running. Even though it was more than likely bought by the "so called dealer:eek:" out of the US.
I bought a adjustable reg while I was getting the hose shipped anyway.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have some nozzrls hanging in a bag on my garage wall you are welcome to have,,,,,,,,I had 20 hp 40 hp and 60 hp nozzels sold the sled with the 40's but the rest are yours if ya want em!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some nozzrls hanging in a bag on my garage wall you are welcome to have,,,,,,,,I had 20 hp 40 hp and 60 hp nozzels sold the sled with the 40's but the rest are yours if ya want em!

Thanks. Boondocker was going to give me a set, but I decided to go the adjustable Regulaor route, as it comes with its own bigger nozzels. Big thanks though, I have a boat load of 40's and one 5 hole if ya ever need them.

Top Bottom