blown SLP pipe

Justin248

Reaction score
2013 pro climb with SLP stage 3 kit, blew a hole threw my pipe last weekend. will not have it repaired in time for when I'm going out west again. will it harm anything to run my stock pipe with that set up for the one weekend? (mainly worried with running SLP y-pipe and power commander with stock pipe) also has anyone ever got warranty from SLP from blowing apart a ceramic pipe? and if not, were you able to weld it back together?

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a SLP pipe blow up years ago and got warranty. I went through my dealer for the warranty and it took a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 pro climb with SLP stage 3 kit, blew a hole threw my pipe last weekend. will not have it repaired in time for when I'm going out west again. will it harm anything to run my stock pipe with that set up for the one weekend? (mainly worried with running SLP y-pipe and power commander with stock pipe) also has anyone ever got warranty from SLP from blowing apart a ceramic pipe? and if not, were you able to weld it back together?

You can weld it back together for sure. But I would try warranty first. After you weld it the chances of getting warranty would be slim.

Not sure where you live but I would be happy to weld it for you. Pipes are thin and can be really hard to weld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom