blocks or bags

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i loaded up the quad today and hit medicine lake with the buds and well since i leveled my truck im not too happy with the way it sits. so im asking if should i block it or get bags with 2 inch spacers but im trying to achieve the rake look all the time again. just wondering buy who run around with 5 pounds of air if it give you any lift.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 pounds wont give you any lift. if you want it raised all the time use blocks. air in the bags with no load makes for a awful ride.

M7Plus

Reaction score
with 5 pounds of air u wont get any lift but if your truck is empty make sure u still have 5lbs in the bags so they dont fold and rub hole in them. bags are the way to go with a chevy with level kit, thats what i did to my chevy and the bags were great, but i learned the hard way about keeping air in the bags at all times.

ruggalo

Reaction score
just do the bags then when we hot the trailer loaded with 4 quads and one in the box we will still ride right,then run 94

scesfiremedic

Reaction score
I have a 2007 GMC 3500 Classic extended cab single rear wheel and tried the Timbren bushings first. I was very dissappointed with the ride quality when empty. I switched to the Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, and absolutely love the air bags! I use 5 lbs when the truck is empty, and load them up to 50 lbs each when the camper is on. It rides like a Cadillac loaded!

Cannonc

Reaction score
We have a 07 GMC classic 2500HD diesel.We installed blocks and air bags on top.The truck rides excelent with or without a load. The only downside is we had to put longer shocks.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys i think im going to get some bags with 2 inch spacers and onboard air and a coupling under the hood for those times when i need air on the job.

Top Bottom