Blaeberry trail

Shawert

Reaction score
Any one been up Blaeberry lately? Heard rumours it is washed out and pretty tough to get in. Looking to head out that way this weekend. Never been out that way. Ride Silent, Quartz and Hope Creek usually. Any info would be greatly appreciated-Trying to find a good place to take the wife that still has s bit of POW for me to play in as well.:):)

donj

Reaction score
Lady I work with was there a coupla weeks ago said it was decent, fresh snow, nothing about any washouts…could be pounded out by now...

outlaw500

Reaction score
Went up there a few years ago, it is a long trail back. seems to me around 45km, than you can turn right and climb some switchbacks and get up high. Ended up being like 9km from hwy 93 the way the crow flies, staying out of park boundaries of course....haha but was close to it. Pack gas, we needed it

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail can be as long as 45km or more. There are plenty of areas to hit on the way in. Most people stop right around 28ish and hit the river bed. Last year was a crazy year up the blaeberry, river bed had around 5ft of snow at 3500ft! great area for all experience levels. There a waterfall around 20km that most families goto for a ride. Trail is no groomed so please be mindful of the backcountry user maintain (keep brapping down). Some Of the pictures I post are up in this area.

Bugs

Reaction score
Has anyone been into Blaeberry recently was thinging of bringing a group of new riders up on Thursday any info would be great.

Thanks

Top Bottom