Black Book Values

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the value on a car online for free? I have tried Canadian Black Book and its not free. :d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you know anyone that works at a dealer they can check.

If you don't p.m. me the information and I can ask a guy Monday.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a black book for canada at chapters they sell them. The blue book is ok but prices things out for that location, so it can change from or there.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt buy any of the books because there out just like all the people selling [meaning low & people are asking too much].
The best is to go online to see what things are selling for try and be accurate to what you are comparing, has to be very similar to what you have in kms/options.
The overall market has such a range from high to low it is almost disgusting. Some people think its gold, my opinion if I am selling something price it to sell, I dont fall in love with my vehicles, I price it to sell and move on. Any aftermarket products on units I would be very cautious as far as value maybe 20-35% of the retail price & I dont account for any install costs.
For buying something I would use a 5-10% below the sking price for bargaining, I have waited for a year and half to find the right vehicle to buy.

Top Bottom