Bikes

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rode a 1995 Dynaglyde for a few years (was my first and only hog)Sold it,Went without for a few years and then bought a 800 Vulcan and loved it although too under[powered for the highway,was hoping my wife would take it over but she prefers to be on the back so I sold this and replaced it with a 1500 vulcan and let me tell you this is by far the nicest bike i have ever owned ,Should have paid more attention to this thread .didnt realize there were so many enthusiasts on here,didnt even know bunnyman owned a bike LOL,thought Fossy was our only in house biker!Will see idf i can find some pics!
catmando!

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of bikers. BUT we are just getting into sledding season. I suggest you lock this thread down and not speak of this until march!!!! lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HaHa............Not sure I can help you with that,Im sledless at this moment so I need to get my fix somehow allthough I do prefer the 2stroke smoke over the 4 stroke smoke any day of the week summer or winter!Here is all I have to play with at this time so I guarentee she will be polished up nice when ridin weather shows up this spring!
The Red one is my 800 that I upgraded to a little more power in the silver one!:beer:

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 2011-10-01 14.40.03.jpg
    2011-10-01 14.40.03.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 179

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the silver one!
What year is your 1500 and how many kms do you have on it ? Nice looking bike , I ride an 2004 Suzuki marauder 1600. It's actually a kawasaki meanstreak just with a different headlight and rear fender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brutematt..........Its an 05 but has a few add ons that change the appearance a bit like the mustang seat and the chrome sidecovers.........I dont even like riding in the city so a two stroke 500 is out of the question.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice bike, im stuck on my harleys myself, dunno what it is, sound , feel, something i cant explain but it is what it is. only good thing about putting my sled away is i get to bring out the harley.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
nice bike, im stuck on my harleys myself, dunno what it is, sound , feel, something i cant explain but it is what it is. only good thing about putting my sled away is i get to bring out the harley.

Me Too. Had Honda and Yamy in past but am hooked on my Harley. That being said I will ride with anyone on a bike....don't care what brand or style. Biking is biking.

Top Bottom