Big sky sledder says the powder is f^cking sweet

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Redneck is at home but Bigsky and large sack just called from the sat phone and said thfleey are up to the azz's in fresh powder they said it is 3.5 to 5ft in some areas. I'm can't wait to go to the grand opening of outta bounds next weekend kinda sad to see the croch pit go but lets face it that place was a sh!t hole:eek: I had a good trip last weekend watched a lot of rookies plow into rock cliffs thinking they where snow banks :d a few people went swimming in creeks :wetpants::frozenmsn: it was a good trip...... See ya next weekend crackers

Last edited by a moderator:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good..heard the trail up is real rough but nice once you reach winter up top...there is some snow in the forecast for wednesday...I will be up there wednesday night metting some guys from Fort Mac...sled for a couple days..hit the Boost 3 party..blah..blah..

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that is good news...but-

There must be someone with pics.... we need pics!!:d

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
:waterskiing:
Well that is good news...but-

There must be someone with pics.... we need pics!!:d

I know the riding is awsome if the bros don't send pics to rub it in that i'm not there :p:pthis means there to busy shreddin it up to worry about taking pics there should be a good 6-7 foot base aldready
:snowmobilers_wave::firefire:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get there, myself and frbstr are coming down on Wed night for 4 days the forcast looks great for the rest of the week, hopefully there will be some fresh for us.

m7mod

Reaction score
I hope i get to make there this year never rode there yet allways go to mcbride,valemont or kakwa

Top Bottom