Best Program for Editing GoPro Video's

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a Pro-2 for Christmas. Im new to this and have never messed around on YouTube, etc. to make a video.
Just wondering whats the best program to work with for PC to work with your footage to compile a video and add music, cut video, add video and all that other good stuff that im sure im going to want to do.

Thanks in advance.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use AVID Studio, but it really all comes down to the power of your PC. AVID is a really good program but takes a lot of processing power to run, so you need a good computer. I think I got it for about $120 at Best Buy. There are lots of options out there though.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wilk. Im looking for something, basic and free to download. Fairly easy to use also. I dont need alot of features to make it of Hollywood or Thunderstruck quality. Just something to put together and watch when i get home or bored or cant go ride..... :d

JBDoo

Reaction score
I asked a guy on here that same question and he told me to download windows moviemaker. It was free and it upgraded my email too. I have made a couple short vids with it. I'm not very computer smart and I figured it out pretty quick.

Top Bottom