Best aftermarket parts for a 2006 5.9 diesel

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Looking to improve my truck any ideas or suggestions??? like ideas to keep temps down and for towing, don't need much more power I have a smarty programmer I will be changing that to a new edge programmer, just wanted a few ideas on what guys have and like and what guys don't like and was a bad purchase????

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to improve my truck any ideas or suggestions??? like ideas to keep temps down and for towing, don't need much more power I have a smarty programmer I will be changing that to a new edge programmer, just wanted a few ideas on what guys have and like and what guys don't like and was a bad purchase????

historically the smarty or h&S work best with the dodge the edge has had alot of issues in the dodges ensure you are running a pyro regaurdless of what the masses say. cold air and exhaust forsure and if you are lookin to turn up a little more for towing found the snow water/meth kit worked well on my 05 hyowever ran bullydog on it and man did it make heat water meth fixed it right up and pulled like crazy as well

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
i got a full exhuast system, ae intake i have a pyro allready installed also a boost guage just looking more on the lines of like diff covers for more fluids, downpipes, things to cool turbo down and mayb a turbo timer if anybody has any preferences id love to hear them???

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya H&S and smarty are great for these trucks and like mentioned efi live is insane I have it in my Dmax and love it! You can do the down pipe you can do the intake horn the intercooler piping they all work well and like big dawg said water meth works real well! I sell all these parts and deliver them to Calgary for free if you need some more info feel free to pm me

Top Bottom