Be on the lookout for a stolen cat skid steer

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there anything that sets yours apart so its easily identified, theres prob 100k of these exact machines in Alberta. Hopefully you had it insured, looks like it was well taken care of.

evan3000

Reaction score
nothing to really set it apart other then, the front door was missing, it had the black paint on the roof pealing exposing green that it was painted with once in its life.

Also some marker notes of all the filters and oil used on the inside of the engine door.

The insurance is looking grim, thus the 5K reward......

Thanks for any help guys!!!!!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amount of chit getting stolen lately is ridiculous, hope insurance comes through or they find it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
contact your local heavy equipment dealers too, and give them the serial number if you can, that way if the boneheads are trying to trade it off they may be able to flag it.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact your local heavy equipment dealers too, and give them the serial number if you can, that way if the boneheads are trying to trade it off they may be able to flag it.
I have bobcats and every time I go get parts they ask for you vin number

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have bobcats and every time I go get parts they ask for you vin number

one of the first questions we're supposed to ask here too yep, even if you provide me with a part number, I rather double check it against your serial to be sure its right.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't think a smart individual would attach there name with a stolen serial number. Its probably sitting in a undisclosed area and will stay there for some time. I hate to say it but the chance of anybody seeing that unit out in the public is slim.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think a smart individual would attach there name with a stolen serial number. Its probably sitting in a undisclosed area and will stay there for some time. I hate to say it but the chance of anybody seeing that unit out in the public is slim.
Unless it was used for some other nasty deed and has been left.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most likely out on an acreage in the vicinity, found a big stolen operation recently out on acreage near stony plain,had all kinds of stolen chit like this. Best of luck to ya hope you r able recover it.

Top Bottom