BCSF Ladies Ride?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Huntertrailgurl have you got some info on this ride :confused:. I lost my e-mail to that was sent out by Carrie. Angie and I will be attending, wondering why they asked us to bring a chaperone this trip, didn`t think we behaved that badly in Sicamous. :d

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
I just got word. .. They are still sorting out details will have everything in place and for sure known by middle of next week.. For now I know. It IS March 21rst.. IT is suppose to be on the Ashton/Brash Trail heads side.. Which is the one up watershed rd. Closer to town. Time and stuff Im still waiting to hear Carrie said by middle of next week she will know all. Have a great day and see ya on the hill!

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
Huntertrailgurl have you got some info on this ride :confused:. I lost my e-mail to that was sent out by Carrie. Angie and I will be attending, wondering why they asked us to bring a chaperone this trip, didn`t think we behaved that badly in Sicamous. :d

ps I asked Carrie why she bugged you about chaperone.. IT wasnt Sicamous you werent behaved.. you must have been having too much fun at the snoshow !! Ring any bells there?!? hahahaha.. .

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
I just got word. .. They are still sorting out details will have everything in place and for sure known by middle of next week.. For now I know. It IS March 21rst.. IT is suppose to be on the Ashton/Brash Trail heads side.. Which is the one up watershed rd. Closer to town. Time and stuff Im still waiting to hear Carrie said by middle of next week she will know all. Have a great day and see ya on the hill!

IN the newsletter today it says 9 30 am Ashton Trail Head March 21rst

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The ride isn`t for hot doggers, the invite says for 1st timers also. Send them along bobsledder they`ll have a great time. I know we always do. :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
ladies ride 2009 007.jpg
Thanks Carrie, we had fun. :d
The ride was great. There were 39 of us that attended, thanks to the Hunter`s Range Snowmobile Assoc. for covering our trail pass fees. :beer:
Nice to meet other ladies involved in the clubs and ladies getting into the sport. Next yrs. ride will be in Kelowna and the following yr. we hope to host the ride here in Revy.
Nice to meet you and the Mrs., bobsledder, get ahold of us when you guys come to town.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey PP, great to meet you and Angie, lots of of fun. You guy's crack me up. Will look you up in Revy for a ride. Wife say's she will be ready for the advanced group for the ladies ride in Revy and I can stay home:( or go ride else where in Revy:cool:
Many thanks to Carrie for getting Joy climbing those hills.
All you guy's out there should get your ladies to go to this event. Really worth it.

Top Bottom