BC Sled Skier Looking for Shred Friends

PowderFix

Reaction score
Website
powderfix.com
Hello Snow and Mud :rant:

New to the board, not new to forums. I normally frequent the TGR forums but there is very limited sled information on that site.

Signed up here hoping to get some useful info and maybe hook up with a few fellow sled skiers. Anyone in the Lower Mainland area looking for riding partners!!??

I'm only 21 years old but I have experience as a ski patrol, my CAA Level 1, 80 hour first aid, and a lot of experience in the backcountry, although mostly as a skier! Would be a good riding partner, would really appreciate someone with some more sled experience to ride with.

Happy shredding.

Cheers Snow and Mud :beer::beer:

Pillowydrops

Reaction score
Vancouver, BC (Christina Lake this Winter)
Hello Snow and Mud :rant:

New to the board, not new to forums. I normally frequent the TGR forums but there is very limited sled information on that site.

Signed up here hoping to get some useful info and maybe hook up with a few fellow sled skiers. Anyone in the Lower Mainland area looking for riding partners!!??

I'm only 21 years old but I have experience as a ski patrol, my CAA Level 1, 80 hour first aid, and a lot of experience in the backcountry, although mostly as a skier! Would be a good riding partner, would really appreciate someone with some more sled experience to ride with.

Happy shredding.

Cheers Snow and Mud :beer::beer:

I'm pretty new to sledding as well but definitely looking to get out and sled ski (... or ride rather) this winter. I'm based out of Van, but living in kootenays in a town called christina lake for a few months. Moved out there with a buddy to explore the area and ride, so if you're ever in that hood drop me a PM.

Otherwise we'll be back in the lower mainland in April and likely still looking to ride!

PowderFix

Reaction score
Website
powderfix.com
Thanks for the welcome!

Pillowydrops, I have been living in Nelson until about a week ago, the Koots are a great place to be. Might still be going back there, will have to go for a ride if I end up that way again. If not I will hopefully have some good zones scoped for riding by April!

Pillowydrops

Reaction score
Vancouver, BC (Christina Lake this Winter)
Thanks for the welcome!

Pillowydrops, I have been living in Nelson until about a week ago, the Koots are a great place to be. Might still be going back there, will have to go for a ride if I end up that way again. If not I will hopefully have some good zones scoped for riding by April!

Awesome man, definitely let me know if you're back in the Koots this winter. I just checked out your Youtube channel, looks like you've had some pretty epic days already!!

Hoping to get a few days riding at whitewater for sure, looks like it can be a hell of a lot of fun on a pow day :d

PowderFix

Reaction score
Website
powderfix.com
Awesome man, definitely let me know if you're back in the Koots this winter. I just checked out your Youtube channel, looks like you've had some pretty epic days already!!

Hoping to get a few days riding at whitewater for sure, looks like it can be a hell of a lot of fun on a pow day :d

Whitewater is great on a pow day! Kootenay Pass is pretty awesome as well. Worth check out for sure.

Top Bottom