BC Sled & Motocross Fanatic

justpinit

Reaction score
Hey there!

Born & raised in the mountains of BC, been sledding since the early '70's and riding/racing dirt bikes since about the same time. Wife and 2 girls all ride sleds, bikes & quads, too!!

Been a member for a while but never posted anything here until recently, since I took a job at a remote fishing lodge for the last 2 yrs. & had no 'net access. Now living back in civilization and I kinda like the laid back vibe on here.......a lot of other boards seem to be full of smart ass kids and outright A-holes more & more lately.

I also really like the idea of one place to go to online all year round!! Great site!

justpinit

Reaction score
I have wanted to ride in Fernie again forever. Used to have an uncle in Cranbrook with a cabin on the Bull River. I can remember going towards Fernie and riding into these huge bowls and open areas with our old school, but brand-new at the time Yamaha 440 Exciters. Always wanted to go back with a new sled!! Maybe next year??

Sleds......uummmm, I've had a lot of different sleds in the last few years!! Haha!! Most fun was an '07 IQr 440 I brought up from the US a couple years ago. Love that snocross chassis!! So much that I have bought another one in the US as part of a package deal.

Big White Ski Resort - "The Cliff" - +27c in June!!

004-3.jpg

IQr 800 155" for me, and a 770 Union Bay 159" wedge mod for the wife!! BBRRAAAPPPPP!! These 2 should be in my garage by Jan 15/12:beer::beer:

IMAG0020-1.jpg

IMAG0038-2.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0047.jpg

100MEDIA95IMAG0049.jpg

Dirt Bikes......2-stroke smoke for me!! '06 YZ250 2-smoker. Raced pro motocross back in the mid 1980's, now just an slow old guy that only double-doubles at Timmy's.....not the rythm section at the local mx track!! :cool:

S6303964.jpg

edmonton09002-1.jpg

kamloops09003-1.jpg

Top Bottom