Battenfelder Atv Rodeo

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video, and the &*^%$% tree at the 54 second mark I am sure has more then a few fenders scraped acrossed it!
:scared:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kelly, don't know if i introduced Kevin to you but he was one of the teams from quad crasy.. maybe you know this already.. if you do.. ignore my rambling! lol

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No never got introduced but I saw some of his stuff on the Battenfeld site suspected I knew who he was.
But thanks just the same.;)

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly is staying on my spot at Outwest Camoground in July when Snow and Mud has there annual jamboree... I have site 31.... Kevin, Mike has a site.. No.7 i think maybe both of you can fit on the site.. they are pretty big sites.. you still have to pay seperate but it is a awesome time, i tell ya.. very well organized and great A1 poker rally.. im going out thurday already if i can squeeze my work in 3 days.. you get 15% off each night and its 40 bucks for the full weekend of music and fun and great A1 poker rally with awesome lunch served in the middle

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should be out there early afternoon Friday, if I can pry my son from work, of course he has been called in every time we are to go quadding so I am not holding my breath. do we want to go decadent for breakfast like eggs benedict or I have some Mooselake blueberries for blueberry pancakes or are we even gonna have time to cook? sorry I will not cook beans in the can on a stove, I will however eat em for breakfast ( it is a scottish thing) I have a great recipe for sauteed mushrooms, that are great with steak. Have I driven anyone nuts yet?

Top Bottom