axys overheat shutdown.

Shane_Sharp

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey all just a question the gfs axys this last week overheated afew times mainly due to not putting the scratchers down. Light came on around that 94 C just wondering I read in the manual that when the temp light starts to blink it also shuts down the engine any truth to this?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2016 Polaris is similar to my t3 in that if you are reaching high Temps put snow on top of tunnel and do not shut sled off as idling circulates there cooling system snow on top of the Polaris will drop the temp from 200f to 180 or lower in just a few short minutes

Shane_Sharp

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The 2016 Polaris is similar to my t3 in that if you are reaching high Temps put snow on top of tunnel and do not shut sled off as idling circulates there cooling system snow on top of the Polaris will drop the temp from 200f to 180 or lower in just a few short minutes

Yes thank you for that tip and the help that day. Never had an issue after the trail though just had to keep reminding my gf to throw her scratchers down and watch her temp afew times after that hah.

Top Bottom