ATV/SXS insurance

Ranarampage

Reaction score
Just wondering what people pay for there atv and sxs insurance and registration in edmonton alberta area.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid about the same fir each quad until I made a writeoff claim. Now, I'm paying about $500 per machine for full coverage. I'm thinking that full coverage is a waste of money now that the nachines are almost 4 years old.

Ranarampage

Reaction score
okay so 70 dollars a year for reg, and between 360-500 a year per atv. Does this include theft?

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay so 70 dollars a year for reg, and between 360-500 a year per atv. Does this include theft?

Best advise I can give anyone on here is call one of our snow and mud member who advertises on here... great guy... plays in the mud and snow so he knows what we need... Brad Gugeon at Darson's insurance bguignion@darsons.com i believe... anyhow hes on this site as well... im sure he will take care of you!

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember the reg was the same as a car about $56. Insurance is about $350. Could be more if you have tickets.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Been awhile since I looked at my policy, but I want to say insurance is around 250 a year for quads, 200 for the dirt bikes and my old beater sled was about 70 and registration was around 65 for everything. That's through co-operators. I think that also included full coverage on the quads at least with the exception of water damage.

Top Bottom