atv rallys

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked in the rallys sec but nothing anybody know of any rallys comming up or in the near future in alberta and is there another placee where rally dates and info are put up on net thks for help peps hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Next one I know of is the Brazeau Rally just south west of Drayton Valley. That is held in September. They have not as of yet announced the actual date.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rules for hosting rallies have changed. Now the government has requirements you must meet in order to get a TFA (temporary field authorization). Things like a insurance, road approval, trail routing to minimize environment impact, etc. Not to associations want to go thru these steps to host a rally.
Sucks a bit but ESRD rules.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next one I know of is Sundre which has always been held on August long weekend. This is hands down the best rally I've ever been to but is not recommended for novice riders. I'll see if I can dig up some info on it for this year. It would be a damned shame if they cancel this one too.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Next one I know of is Sundre which has always been held on August long weekend. This is hands down the best rally I've ever been to but is not recommended for novice riders. I'll see if I can dig up some info on it for this year. It would be a damned shame if they cancel this one too.

nothing on the web yet that I can see, you may have to phone down there.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing on the web yet that I can see, you may have to phone down there.

I sent him an e-mail. Last year he responded to me within a day. Hopefully, asking about the rally isn't in poor taste given all the flood related shhhtuff they have on their plate. On the other hand, this is a pretty popular rally and can generate a lot of charity for flood victims.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked in the rallys sec but nothing anybody know of any rallys comming up or in the near future in alberta and is there another placee where rally dates and info are put up on net thks for help peps hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

There's one near Rocky Mountain House July 12-14 , can't remember who's putting er on though.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There's one near Rocky Mountain House July 12-14 , can't remember who's putting er on though.

we aren't advertised as a rally Ron. We are a closed family event.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we aren't advertised as a rally Ron. We are a closed family event.

I'm t 100% sure he's talking about the Jamboree ride. I'm thinking maybe Tex78 finally gave up bitching about the jamboree and just organized his own event. :boink:

Top Bottom