Attempted theft on an Atv

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that last night in Fort Sask someone tried to steal my uncle's quad off the back of his truck. They had it unloaded and and in the process of loading when a woman walked out and scared them off. They had punched the key lock in on the drivers door and found the quad key. The lady went up to my Uncle's appartment and told him. This all happened around 6 pm. So the bastards are out again and looking for some free machines again. So keep your machines locked up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a sport quad stolen mid-afternoon in the city last Saturday. Police caught them when they stalled in the middle of an intersection while trying to drive away on it. Idiots.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I sure like living out in the wilderness.Stuff still happens out here but not as often.:beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya it sucks .i have been thinking about getting a camera and mounting it under the gable /soffit of my garage.Then i will get the-------on camera!!!Then we will see who laughs last

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it sucks .i have been thinking about getting a camera and mounting it under the gable /soffit of my garage.Then i will get the-------on camera!!!Then we will see who laughs last

Courts won't do anything,

you'll do more time for assault than they would do for theft.......

bury 'em deep..........:rolleyes:

Top Bottom