At work wishing i was sledding

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow's going fast, went by a place that was untracked that I was looking to hit this weekend, and there is already dirt showing at the top of it :(

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work or not, I ALWAYS wish I was sledding!
The weekends pretty much here ppl! Time to ride!
BRAAAP BRAAAAP!!!!!!:d:d:d:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Work or not, I ALWAYS wish I was sledding!
The weekends pretty much here ppl! Time to ride!
BRAAAP BRAAAAP!!!!!!:d:d:d:d

Sure nice to get out when you weekend warriors are working! Monday thru Friday's are great days to ride.....

Someone said....."my life is better than your vacation!" and I might be braggin' just a little....

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure nice to get out when you weekend warriors are working! Monday thru Friday's are great days to ride.....

Someone said....."my life is better than your vacation!" and I might be braggin' just a little....

BAH! Its cause all you weekly riders are too afraid to get schooled by the weekend warrior talent!:d:p:beer:

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
well i would think it has more to do with being able to be the first to hit fresh powder

The first to hit the powder is very important. I know its a strange phenomena but "work" seems to be overrated every time it snows. I know its a lot of effort to pick up a set of binoculars and look at the peaks to see how much fresh has fallen, but I persevere. I usually do this at the breakfast table while having to look at this every morning. Oh well, could be worse...

Attachments

• Feb 2011  013.jpg
    Feb 2011 013.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 51

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i would think it has more to do with being able to be the first to hit fresh powder

Waiting till the weekend doesnt mean you dont get the fresh...just gotta go off the beaten path to get it! Its better over there anyways!:d

I realize the weekend warriors have talent, just not saying what kind of talent.

Afraid, not much.....

Dont know what weekend warriors youve ridden with...dont usually see our group cause were up top in the real good stuff!

....am i justifying cause im bitter I cant ride during the week....maybe...:d:beer::d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The first to hit the powder is very important. I know its a strange phenomena but "work" seems to be overrated every time it snows. I know its a lot of effort to pick up a set of binoculars and look at the peaks to see how much fresh has fallen, but I persevere. I usually do this at the breakfast table while having to look at this every morning. Oh well, could be worse...

That is sweeet! Thanks for sharing....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Waiting till the weekend doesnt mean you dont get the fresh...just gotta go off the beaten path to get it! Its better over there anyways!:d

Dont know what weekend warriors youve ridden with...dont usually see our group cause were up top in the real good stuff!

....am i justifying cause im bitter I cant ride during the week....maybe...:d:beer::d

I try and stay away from the weekend warriors....go to secret spots. I just don't like the crowds and seems out here we can always ride the good stuff!

At least you are riding....gotta work to support the habit, eh!

rsw84

Reaction score

hoooftaa man , looks amazing... even all them hay burners look good in that light .... lol

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try and stay away from the weekend warriors....go to secret spots. I just don't like the crowds and seems out here we can always ride the good stuff!

At least you are riding....gotta work to support the habit, eh!

Ya its the price we pay for the best sport in the world!

Top Bottom