AST 1 in Golden FEB 27/28

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took my AST 1 coarse through Hangfire in Dec. and can tell you Ryan and Aaron make learning real fun and easy.They are sledders teaching a coarse that relates more to sledders than some other coarses taught out there.
If you have not taken your coarse you owe it to your self and family to get a certificate.
Being an avid sledder I thought I knew what I was doing till I took the coarse.
It was fun and very informative,with only a half day classroom and a day and a half on the mountain.
Next year I will take a refresher coarse as this old brain does not retain info the way it used to do,remember I grew up through the seventies and
eighties.lol:eek:

Cheers,
Dave:d

Hangfire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.hngfiretraining.com
spots remaining in this coming weekends AST 1 course in Golden.
There hasn't been any new snow in weeks, get your course done so your ready to go when it dumps again.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spots remaining in this coming weekends AST 1 course in Golden.
There hasn't been any new snow in weeks, get your course done so your ready to go when it dumps again.

Take the course with Hangfire this weekend, you will have a lot more fun than hammering around on the hard pack.
Not to mention that you with learn the skills needed to stay safe and save lives, mabey your own!!

A couple of pics from Revy on Tuesday, any new snow will be sitting on this layer... :eek:
P2230277.JPG

Attachments

• P2230282.JPG
    P2230282.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom