ast 1 course - golden - dec 27 & 28

hailguy

Reaction score
avalanche saftey canada is willing to put on a course during these dates. they need min of four people and i have myself and one other. if anyone is interested let me know. they would need to know by around dec 16. the price is 325 and this is the sled specific course.
thanks,
davis

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmnnnnn..............I'm gonna be out there then. Is it first day classroom, second day mountain training like the other AST 1 courses usually are?

EinarHanson

Reaction score
Hi Guys! My name is Einar and I work at Avalanche Safety Solutions. We are putting on AST1 Sled courses every weekend all winter long (with the exception of Christmas and New Years) The price is $325/person.

The first half of day #1 is spent in the classroom doing theory, the second half is spent outside in the field doing beacon training. Day #2 is spent at Quartz Creek just outside of Golden. The second day focuses on identifying avalanche terrain and practicing full-scale avalanche scenarios.

We are able to do custom courses as well! If you and 3 (or more) buddies would like to have your own private course, we can set something up on the days of your choosing! We just need a weeks notice so that we can arrange our instructors.

For more information, please visit

Top Bottom