Arctic cat M series a-arms

wcroftac

Reaction score
Wrote off the whole RHS front suspension on my M7 last week. Wondering if anybody has a couple of take-off a-arms they would like to sell. I need upper and lower a-arms and a RHS spindle. Or??? anybody need a full LHS setup(U and L arms, spindle, two fox zero-pros and hardware)??? Might replace the whole front end with a timbersled kit. $2 grand to my door kinda scares the shizznit out of me though!!!:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a set off a-arms but no spindle.. The a-arms would be 245.00 for a set for one side.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have a spindle. Not sure what side it's form right now. Will check in the garage later.

wcroftac

Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen. I go on shift @ 2:00pm this aft. Price on the a-arms sounds great glengine. Will call you tomorrow. Zrrr pls let me know about that spindle. Again, Thanks:beer::beer::beer::beer:

wcroftac

Reaction score
Thanks for checking anyway. Still humming and hawing about the timbersled kit???? :beer::beer::beer:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey chris get a hold of big dawg he has front end kits with shocks

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys all looking for aftermarket A-Arms lighter and stonger than stock let me know they come in 40,43 and 46" widths. ZBROZ Racing Complete kits are upper and lower arms power coated. 550.00 + gst.

BD

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alternative impact has some nice looking products. never tried them but seem like a good price for titanium.
Home
Happy Hunting!:)

magnet32

Reaction score
I had timber sled front end,WEAK,VERY WEAK!!!! bolts keep coming loose,used blue loctight and red,also top of spindels would bend.riding M-8,get somthing else,I went back to stock-for now.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just called Echo Cycle today they had both upper and lower one of each in stock so i picked them up.. costed about $250.
I just wanna stay with stock because i'm thinking of selling the sled and upgrading for next year.

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set holtz a arms 40"directly from holtz , wicked price $335us for all 4 + the 2 tie rod links came with them the arms look stronger but the stock bolts are still a weak link almost need to up grade bolts on these sleds:d

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i believe @ 2 lbs lighter than oem, they look cool and supost to be tuffer :d

Top Bottom