April Conditions..

SkunkApe

Reaction score
Just got Down from Renshaw .... The trail is a complete killer .... Whoops for days .... Snow up top is like concrete no matter where you go , not worth the beating but hey it was better than a good day at work .Its that brutal the porcupine at the cabin ditched and we met him walking down the trail on our way down . He even said F this lol

Last edited:

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sums up the 3 days of riding. Sun and fresh pow :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335152177.285288.jpg

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last trip to Mcbride for the year was a great one! Had another pefect stay with way to much to eat (again) at Leona's- At Home B&B. The trail is was not near as bad as I have ridden before. People are now parking just past the gate and there is only a few bare spots on the way up, but for spring ridding you could not ask for better. With the small amount of snow they have recived up top we made first tracks into Spirit and Whineburgers and had a wicked couple days.

See you all next year!!

P1060552.jpg P1060780.jpg P1060630.jpg

P1060542.jpg

Last edited:

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
Rode the renshaw on Saturday, trail was fairly brutal but once you get up top.... unreal. blue sky day w/ 4-6 inches of fresh, couldnt have asked for a better day!! was just like the pictures above.
worth the 28 k trip in for sure!! too bad season is over:(

ill try to get some pics loaded up whenn i get a chance (brother had some carnage lol)

elkslayr2

Reaction score
How about a current update as to snow conditions now. Heading to Revy in a week, and would like to know how it is. Thanks

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's always worth one more trip..... a crew of us headed out on friday for a good spring ride, still a few more rides left in this season yet!!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just attended our last snowmobile meeting of the 2011/2012 season. We had a great season and would really like to thank all the riders for coming and enjoying our great valley. The Renshaw gate is now locked, no trucks are allowed passed the gate. Thank you again Everyone enjoy your summer, until next season. Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Rd
McBride, BC
250 569 2366
lkaas1@telus.net

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everywhere but the Renshaw is still good to go.

Top Bottom