Anyone Sea-Doo Too?

wepete

Reaction score
i can name so many reasons why a waverunner is far Superior to a sea-doo.

WELLLLLL....START EXPLAINING WHY JAP C... IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN SOME THING MADE AT HOME.I KNOW YAMMA MAKES GOOD STUFF....I SEE IT ALL THE TIME IN MY REAR VIEW WHEN I AM ON MY SEA DOO :D

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to Sea Doo, but had to sell them years ago and never got back into them. Had a 98 XP and a 98 GTX that I bought brand new that year. Both had scuffed pistons after 50 hours - not too impressed, but I did like putting them under water and then jumping them out! They made snowmobiling look cheap in my opinion for operating costs.

I bought a boat later and then sold it also......hate being confined to a body of water - guess that is why I am more of a sledder.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELLLLLL....START EXPLAINING WHY JAP C... IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN SOME THING MADE AT HOME.I KNOW YAMMA MAKES GOOD STUFF....I SEE IT ALL THE TIME IN MY REAR VIEW WHEN I AM ON MY SEA DOO :D

fit and finnish are far superior, throttle control, reverse, comfort, storage, holes for dockline, ease to work on, handling just to name a few.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doo, Kootenay Lake BC.

Attachments

• boating 136.jpg
    boating 136.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 76

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked my back from storage and did the once over. Shes lookin good. I de-decaled it and cleaned it up and im gonna take the girl in for a service.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only been here for just over two years, and haven't found much water in Alberta compared to Manitoba, with good size lakes like lake manitoba, lake winnipeg which has grand beach, lake of the woods, the great lakes jus in ontario, a huge river in the city that leads to endless destinations.

We used to jet ski and boat everywhere, there is even a place called the forks that has restaurants and bars, with a marina in the middle of town where two rivers conect, and another bar with docks just on the southside of town. miss it like crazy. would buy a boat, have friends at slave lake, probably fiberglass get like a sea doo or yammy, but is there a lake out here with 30 foot and up boats??

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only been here for just over two years, and haven't found much water in Alberta compared to Manitoba, with good size lakes like lake manitoba, lake winnipeg which has grand beach, lake of the woods, the great lakes jus in ontario, a huge river in the city that leads to endless destinations.

We used to jet ski and boat everywhere, there is even a place called the forks that has restaurants and bars, with a marina in the middle of town where two rivers conect, and another bar with docks just on the southside of town. miss it like crazy. would buy a boat, have friends at slave lake, probably fiberglass get like a sea doo or yammy, but is there a lake out here with 30 foot and up boats??

To many anal cops at the forks. Try the north Sask. very fun and can be challenging when the water level gets low. This is the closest thing to sledding without snow. the river is like a living entity with moving sand and gravel bars and great scenery. The river people are a friendly people. i have spend countless hours socializing on the N. Sask.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You just named a couple reasons why 90% of my summers are spent in Manitoba! Not to mention why I plan on moving back there once I get out of the parents house! LOL

Manitoba is a great place to be situated for Water sports, as well as sledding (if your not a mountain guy).

We have a boat at the Cabin in Manitoba. Looking at SeaDoo's but not sure how much they would be used.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2-1200 waverunners for sale c/w double trailer and to much to list. latch ball on and go, everythiing included.

Top Bottom