Anyone riding golden from calgary feb 20/21?

ashermac

Reaction score
I am looking to catch a ride to golden for the weekend have small 1 place trailer and 2010 M8 snopro just looking for anyone who I could join on a ride.. I live in okotoks let me know thanks Aaron

Black Cheep

Reaction score
I think I am going on the 20th for a one day ride. I usually leave around 6 am. I have a hard time killing the entire weekend. Let me know if your interested, I have a redneck 2 place trailer that works really well.

Randy

ashermac

Reaction score
thanks for the post, do you know the area well as it is my first time there as I usually ride in revelstoke? Pm me you phone number and we can chat.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be meeting some customers from my shop and some friends at subway in golden @ 9 on saturday. You are welcome to join us if you like...most likley we will be riding Quartz.

Black Cheep

Reaction score
That sounds like a good plan. Safety in numbers. When you get on the backside of some of those hills, it would be nice to have more than 1 guy to help out with a dead sled. What time are you leaving Calgary?

Randy

snowho

Reaction score
Hey I'm thinking about tagging along. I have a two place trailer and a one ton diesel to pull it. Can you PM me your ph#

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going out this weekend? got lots of maybees, but I am looking for something a little more firm than that.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going out this weekend? got lots of maybees, but I am looking for something a little more firm than that.

I tried to send you a pm but it did not work ???
Anyhow, we have a good sized group and we will be meeting in the Subway parking lot in Golden at 9 Saturday morning, I think we are going to Quartz the first day(depends on avy conditions) and staying at the golden rim in the night and have not decided on where we are going for sunday yet...
call me at the shop for more details
403 441 1299

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be meeting some customers from my shop and some friends at subway in golden @ 9 on saturday. You are welcome to join us if you like...most likley we will be riding Quartz.

bringing new E-tech?? would love to see:d:d

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bringing new E-tech?? would love to see:d:d
No summit Demo yet, they do have some mxz e tec 800's out there but I do not have one. My rep say sometime in March I should see one, I cant say if it will be one to test ride or not. But dont worry, I will be on this like flies on chit when I get to see it...
We will be at the ski doo dealer meeting next week so I'll post some photos of it when I get time...

Top Bottom