Anyone put a sled deck on an 08 Crewmax?

crash77

Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 Toyota Crewmax and was thinking of putting a sleddeck on it. Does anyone know anyone who is doing this? Pictures if possible! I want to haul two mountain sleds with 151's. Any info would be great.

J_E_SUMMIT

RIP, Fallen Sledder
Reaction score
The local yota dealer here put a deck on a crewcab tundra a couple of years ago. It was a marathon deck and when they put two sleds on it, the rear axle was on the bump stops. I went by later and they had it on display by the highway with wood blocks between the frame and the axle.

The sled were two Arctitic Cats, can't remember the track length or year.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Might wanna check your payload before spending money. Having the DOT make you drop off your sleds somewhere and pick them up with a trailer would suck.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Sounds like Marthon doesn't put it on a crewmax ...

Toyota

Q: Is my Toyota Tundra compatible with a Marathon Deck?

A: The Toyota Tundra with an 8' box is compatible with an 8' Marathon Deck. The Toyota Tundra with a 6'-6" box is compatible with both the 7' and 8' Marathon Deck. (The 8' decks have adjustable legs and can be modified at any time to fit in a short or long box truck) The Toyota Tundra Crew Cab Model with a 5'-6" box will not fit any Marathon Deck because there is no room for the front deck legs at the front of the box.

Your payload is 1515 LBS would be pretty tight with 2 sleds and the deck 2008 Toyota Tundra Base 4.7L V8 4dr 4x4 Crew Max Base 4.7L V8 (A5) Transmission: Electronic 5-Speed Automatic w/OD 8359 - Toyota Tundra for sale in New Jersey at Toyota of Morristown Morristown NJ.

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2008 Toyota Crewmax and was thinking of putting a sleddeck on it. Does anyone know anyone who is doing this? Pictures if possible! I want to haul two mountain sleds with 151's. Any info would be great.

How long is the box?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there's no pics of a crewmax here, but some other toyotas.

There's a few threads about how it's not safe to be over your GVWR but it would be nice to just put one up there and pull a trailer, keep your gear dry and secure under the deck.

Top Bottom