Anyone looking for a started hound ?

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
I just got Her month ago a started hound from a fellow houndsmen who knew I wanted a started dog I picked her up and didnt think fully about having to hounds at home and how the family would take it they didnt take to it well at all so I dont need the head ache . the hound is 2 or 2 1/2 years old as I was told and she has been on more bears then Cats and was told she will run with the pack . I payed $900 for her looking to get $500 or trade for a Riffle anything over a 300 win or a nice 45/70 would do it or a 30-30 win or any snowmobile gear . local deal pref from Surrey myself . pics of dog onrequest ..

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
2013-06-05-22-47-54.jpg this is emma 2 years old $500 takes her or trade for snowmobile gear

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
Come on boys and girls she is great with kids good house dog she has been on ten bears and six cats she will keep up with the pack . she's looking for a home

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will talk to the wife and kids... I have never paid for a dog before tho... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373821454.246810.jpg

Jack's all in! Lol

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
sumx54 No she does not come with her tracking unit that would bring her price way up the dog was being sold for $1000 when I got her its a STARTED cat / bear dog thats why she's got a price tag on her because of the amount of money I invested in her training and her breed . shes a hunting dog .... and Bogger shes not free cause shes a trained hunting dog and she is worth a heck alot more then I am asking on this site . yes you guys are right alot of dogs need love but this ones forsale cause she is a trained Hound that runs bears and cats and will TREE them .. if you would want her if you have any avy gear you would trade the money wouldnt be needed or a set of ski's for my wifes artic cat we could work something out ..

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
Update I am not looking for money for the dog.. I would let her go for a trade of some avy Gear as I need some . She is not getting run as much as she should do to my health ... she's located in surrey and would do good on a farm or someone's place with lots of land ... contact info 1-604-583-6166 Nick

Last edited:

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
Will lets the dog go to someone who has a far or some land Who has the time to run her . I have some health issues thats stoping me from working her would let her go for a avy beacon as I really need one . But more important she needs someone who would take her on and care for her as I have . feel free to call me 604-583-6166 Nick

GALEX

Reaction score
Hey Nick could you call me - Glen 604-290-1151 or provide me a new phone number to contact you as your phone is no longer in service. Thanks.

Top Bottom