Anyone know of any good deals on an 09 Summit X

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have a friend looking for a new holdover 09X, does anyone know of any dealers with them kicking around for a good price ?

Thanks
c

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while i saw searching for a 163 X, i saw a 09 154 X in gibbons alberta, it was on for 11,900 i think. It was there 2 mnths ago. Give em a call,
its one hell of a drive but who doesnt like a good road trip.:beer:

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was at the west end location. and they had a black and blue 163X sitting in the showroom floor. check it out. heard they got a hold on some.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- grow up
2- you obviously don't know Jerry

Last edited by a moderator:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- grow up
2- you obviously don't know Jerry

calm down. were all allowed to have our own opinion. he screwed me over and was not professional about it. i have full right to not recommend. what comes around goes around. thats how this industry works. maybe hes a nice guy i dont know i dont care. i just know i wont be buying sleds from him. if hes your friend sorry. just my personal experience. not trying to piz anyone off.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
calm down. were all allowed to have our own opinion. he screwed me over and was not professional about it. i have full right to not recommend. what comes around goes around. thats how this industry works. maybe hes a nice guy i dont know i dont care. i just know i wont be buying sleds from him. if hes your friend sorry. just my personal experience. not trying to piz anyone off.

you could have chosen your words better is all.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:d:d
good choice of words, free speech!!!

cattamer

Reaction score
Hello

I have a friend looking for a new holdover 09X, does anyone know of any dealers with them kicking around for a good price ?

Thanks
c

im going to be taking a trade in on friday for a 2009 summit x 800 146" track 300 - 400 miles only u can contact me at 780-672-9136 and ask for Dennis

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were numerous 163" Summit X left around when I was looking 2-3 weeks ago Was trying to find a 154" X, a few everests left a Bow Cycle here in Calgary then too...I think $11150 out the door and $12300 for the 163". Don't know if they still have any but they did.

ratpak

Reaction score

I agree! Not about Jerry directly because I don't know the guy and I've never dealt with him, but just as you'd recommend someone for great service at a sled dealer, you should be able to complain about them for poor service/treatment too.:rant:

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya ok, there is freedom of speech and what have you but like summit889 stated, could of chosen a little better selection of words. Everyone seems to have something to say about one or another, but usually hearing both sides of a story explain alot! Needless to say hope the fellow who started the post, finds the sled he is looking for at a good deal.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
:ontopic:is what this thread is right now........good luck looking for a sled. try to look out of province sometimes you can find a gem in a small town sask

Top Bottom