anyone interested in Trout lake Mar 30th

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
heading to Trout lake(south of revy) on march 29th(leaving in the afternoon) to april 1st(late coming back)..... have 2 spots open.... anyone interested??? pm or email me or sledbunnyracing as soon as you can and we'll get hooked up. We have trucks and enclosed trailers and reservations already made at hotels.... just need a couple of extra sledders to come along. They have huge snow right now, and snowing as I type.:) So we're hoping the snow and sledding gods will be with us. Anyone???????
P.s. Just on the Revy website and its supposed to rain(in town) ---means snow up top) almost all week and clearing by next Friday....... should be the ultimate sledding weather (I hope)...... so far we have myself, sledbunnyracing, cat900, Rayzor Ray, and MikeS. all heading up and hooking up with Kyle(from Salmon Arm?).

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darn

No job, lots of time and injured again. When will I get to ride with you guys. That will be an awesome trip with great snow. As you can see by the pic I hit that tree hard or I would have gone with you this week. Barry

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thats Too Bad Bear!

Sorry To Hear You're Injured Again, Old Man. Good Thing You Have That Tecvest Now.... I Bought A Good Used One, So I Hope It Never Really Gets Put To Use. Yup, You're Gonna Miss A Great Trip. Can't Wait. Shorterm Weather Is Lots Of Snow And Clearing Thursday And Clear All Weakend............ Yahoo:d

Top Bottom