Anyone interested in a midweek ride?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My regular crew is unavailable to ride, and I want to go for a ride early this week for 2-3 days, either Golden, McBride, or Valemount. Have an enclosed trailer, in good shape, ride current equipment, and have been riding for 15 years, (good backcountry skills, 1st aid, and don't do stupid things - will tailor pace & terrain to rider's ability. PM me if interested, we can set something up. Thanks.

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the invitation, but it looks as though work will prevail yet AGAIN!!! But certainly will drop you a PM in the future, need to find more reliable riders who's balls aren't stored in someone's purse...getting tired of cancelling rides at last minute.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the invitation, but it looks as though work will prevail yet AGAIN!!! But certainly will drop you a PM in the future, need to find more reliable riders who's balls aren't stored in someone's purse...getting tired of cancelling rides at last minute.

just letting ya know u ain't alone out there. Lol. Tired of that myself

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya I've been Rollin from home solo for years just meet peeps at the hills to ride. Was hoping to find peeps to ride with mid week leading up to yammi fest

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya I've been Rollin from home solo for years just meet peeps at the hills to ride. Was hoping to find peeps to ride with mid week leading up to yammi fest

I will be there mid week so far with one other rider

Top Bottom