Anyone have sled pull results from AAB?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the Unlimited class - who took it?

All I know is Work Stock:

1st- Blue Mega Cab Dually @ 234'
2nd - Silver Dmax @ 228' - Me :d
3rd - Black 98 CTD @ 210' - "kennyblatz"

It was a great time, I just wish the sled had stayed together for the second round!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was down there this wknd. Didnt know any of the S&M members were there. I think the Drever family won the unlimited. Female driver in Grey chevy??

She was the last puller that took the sled out the end and broke it for good.

I have a question about finding some gauges for my truck. Do you have a good dealer in Alberta that has decent prices. Looking for EGT & fuel pressure plus a pillar mount.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was down there this wknd. Didnt know any of the S&M members were there. I think the Drever family won the unlimited. Female driver in Grey chevy??

She was the last puller that took the sled out the end and broke it for good.

I have a question about finding some gauges for my truck. Do you have a good dealer in Alberta that has decent prices. Looking for EGT & fuel pressure plus a pillar mount.

The Female driver was in a Mega cab IIRC.

I'm not sure but I think it was a silver GMC that pulled last, from RPS Diesel in Morinville. I was thinking that he took the W. Quite an impressive pull, I was talking to him and he said he was running about 700 hp there, supposedly some of the dodges were running 4 digit numbers. Can anyone confirm that?

Top Bottom