Anyone from edmonton wanna ride nov17,18

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All my peeps are either workn or waitn so Im gonna head up to mcbride prob tue night or wed early morning and ride tue, wed. Will head home either wed night or thur depending on snow. Got a sled deck and just seein if anyone wants to jump in. Not goin for a crazy ride, just want to do some turbo and suspension tuning but if it dumps snow you never know:d 7802338468 mike

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddy of mine just got back from belle an hour ago, about a foot and a half at the cabin. Not the best conditions but with the forecast it might be alright.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys came in the shop that rode lucielle yesterday and they said that there was about 2ft up top there.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
All my peeps are either workn or waitn so Im gonna head up to mcbride prob tue night or wed early morning and ride tue, wed. Will head home either wed night or thur depending on snow. Got a sled deck and just seein if anyone wants to jump in. Not goin for a crazy ride, just want to do some turbo and suspension tuning but if it dumps snow you never know:d 7802338468 mike

We have a group of guys from Whitecourt arriving Tuesday evening. You may be able to hook up with them while you are here. Stop by the house.

Judy

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca

Hey Mike, it's Mike. As Judy said will will be up on Tues if you dont find a riding partner your more than welcome to come along with us. Stop buy the house or give me a shout on the cell. (780) 778-0129

Cheers,:beer:

Mike.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, it's Mike. As Judy said will will be up on Tues if you dont find a riding partner your more than welcome to come along with us. Stop buy the house or give me a shout on the cell. (780) 778-0129

Cheers,:beer:

Mike.

Hey BigM where you guys gonna ride in Mcbride,buddy and i are thinking of heading up on Mon or Tue....

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. Hoping to head up mon afternoon as long as parts arrive and work is still clear 99.9% sure all will be good. Hopefully see ya guys up there:d P.S. Still got room on my deck for one more if someone wants to come. Ride tue wed thur and come home thur night

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Hey BigM where you guys gonna ride in Mcbride,buddy and i are thinking of heading up on Mon or Tue....

Im assuming Lucy or Belle because of snow conditions. But we will be staying until Sunday so hopefully the snow will improve and allow a trip to Renshaw.
Look us up at Barry and Judys, we will be in town Tues Night.

Top Bottom