Anybody snowmobiling this week?

p4user

Reaction score
Anybody snowmobiling the 25, 26, 27, 28 of this week? Just wondering if anybody is going 2 of those days as I want to ride one day at Reneshaw and the second day doesn't matter. The problem is that the trip came up last minute and I don't have a riding partner this year. I am dont have a lot of riding experience, but this is would be my 5th year going to the mountains with a 2010 146" and not afraid to shovel.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody snowmobiling the 25, 26, 27, 28 of this week? Just wondering if anybody is going 2 of those days as I want to ride one day at Reneshaw and the second day doesn't matter. The problem is that the trip came up last minute and I don't have a riding partner this year. I am dont have a lot of riding experience, but this is would be my 5th year going to the mountains with a 2010 146" and not afraid to shovel.

If it's anything like last weekend, that's all you'll be doing.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We were up there all the last weekend. I was with bbtoys, he brought out his 144 for the day and for him it was a workout. Lots of deep powder, it will take several days to settle. If your going yourself I would wait a few days.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We actually have guys comin in all those days renting sleds. I'm not sure where they are riding but we have a bunch of our rentals sleds goin out all week.

woodym7

Reaction score
a couple of us might head up from Pg on thursday, tentative plan is to leave here at 630 thinking renshaw and stayin low n safe.......not real familar with the areas we are both on m8's both 153's so not sure how easy it will be for us either

pulled out too coming up sunday instead better weather and it wont be +10 out

Last edited:

driftking

Reaction score
Their are 4 of us heading up there fri mornin riding renshaw should be at the parking lot around 930 or 10 bc time if you wanna join us. Let me know

p4user

Reaction score
I apprieciate everyone helping me out. I have been reading it everyday. I ended up riding with some people from Cold Lake. We rode Belle Mountain today. Got stuck a few times as I seem to be attracted to the trees, thankfully not hitting them. Very tiring day. Going to be riding Allan or Clemina tomorrow.

Top Bottom