Any private land around Okotoks for a 6 year old beginner?

ninjafish

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just trying to start my family out in dirt biking and have already got a lot of help here. I am thinking that it would be good to just start my 6 year old out in a field, rather than trails like Mclean's Creek.

Does anyone know of some space around Okotoks that my little guy could use?

Thanks,

Chad

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi,

I'm just trying to start my family out in dirt biking and have already got a lot of help here. I am thinking that it would be good to just start my 6 year old out in a field, rather than trails like Mclean's Creek.

Does anyone know of some space around Okotoks that my little guy could use?

Thanks,

Chad

DIRT BIKING.Better put a track on the back lol..I dont know anyone out that way with land.But i would just go somewhere where you think looks good.And just ask for permission,if not try someone else.Someone will let you im sure.And im sure if you tell them its for your 6 year old kid to learn not someone professionaly training for motocross........Good luck

:beer::beer::beer:

ninjafish

Reaction score
Thanks guys. And your right. No one's doing any riding for a while, just wanted to be prepared to make the most of it.

Chad

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I'll likely be doing the same thing with my 5 year old next summer. I went out to MacLean last fall to check out the gravel pit and that looks decent for a young one to learn around. Was also looking at taking him to the Wild Rose Track over off Blackfoot which is excellent for a day out while he gets his feet up on the pegs. Maybe we'll have to hook up and do this together.

Top Bottom