Any electronics retailers here?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Have a little problem I won a sirius satellite radio in a golf tourney last week decided to install it in my truck since my wife already has it built into her car anywho just got it in and the wires hidden and I bumped it with my elbow and heard a *snap* the screen broke right in the middle and it is all buggered can't even read it just a couple letters it has only been turned on twice and has never been actived :mad:....can't read the numbers to activate it. So if there is any retailers that can help me out with getting swaped out with warranty or something that would be great. Like I said I won it so I have no idea where it was bought or where it came from.......I don't need the whole kit just the head unit

This is the model

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the upgraded unit to that one I believe, will sell cheap. I dont think anyone will warranty if you installed it yourself.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an older model one that you can have if you want. no need for it built in in my truck now and no need for a portable one as i am not driving truck for a living anymore.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have a portable one with a permanet docking station in my truck and another i can use anywhere..... Especially when camping, we use it for the ghetto blaster, or the trailer stereo.....

Top Bottom