Annual ASA Jamboree Feb. 3 and 4th, 2012 in Westlock.

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
I'll be going with the sleds. If there's not much snow then I'll let Kitty370 go ahead of be to find all the landmines.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better to send bogger and plio 7 to clear the way as they are pros at tree removal. hehe

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we will ride tomorrow as well. Hubby has the sleds loaded up already. This will be our first ride this season. CYA there tonight. :D

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Won't be there till the morning for our first ride this season. Have fun tonight.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a good time. Good to see you again Mare.Mare and her husband first ride of the year. Trail was good just poor snow. Good event well planned great band lots of door prizes. Would of been nice to have a couple of feet of snow to cover up all the damage done to their trails by quads. Just saying! Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels best represented club again.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you again to Glen. I can barely walk today. My body took a beating out there, LOL. I thought there was quiet a few people at the event. I think I heard about 130 or so for the supper. Not to bad. I have a few pictures, not to many though. Band was alright, the side show was a hoot. Had a whole bunch of guys dress up as women.. in dresses and wigs, and dance to Lou Baga's Mumbo #5.... It was NUTS.... :D
14.JPG 10.jpg 29.jpg 23.jpg 26.jpg

Top Bottom